Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Annual Break

Yep, I'm taking one this year again. It's a little late in the year with only 1 day left to 2015 but better late than never, I suppose. I thought I'd throw it out there just in case someone's waiting for some scheduled posts, which might only come sometime late January, early February.

I'm taking a break from the writing after trying to be consistent all year, only falling off the bandwagon around the last few weeks of November and December. Got very busy with work and side work and....well, you know how it goes.

Now it's time to get busy with the holidays and so this is it for the year. Hope to make a comeback in the new year with a bang. Hope you guys had the most wonderful Christmas and wishing you the very best of the New Year.

No comments: