Wednesday, July 29, 2015

20 Years and Still....

Looks like the anniversary train has come up!

Well, it comes every year, but I rarely, if not never ever, post anything about the occasion since I find the whole exercise a little too schmaltzy for my liking. And we all know how cynical I can be about love. But I think this year is a milestone for us and so deserve a few words from me.

20th wedding anniversary....has got our names all over it.

Here's our bio:
20 years....7,305 days....175,320 hours....2 daughters....dozens of trips and lots of fun....2 continents, 9 addresses....countless laughs, endless dreams....

It has been a great ride. And funnily enough, I can't seem to wait for more years to come with my hubby.

Sonnets (and in this case, blog posts) are mostly written about great loves. And the great ones always have a bit of crazy in them. Does this post count? I certainly think so.

No comments: