Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Winter is Remembered...

As opposed to winter is coming.... a term coined from Game of Thrones.

Winter was particularly uneventful this year except that it lingered on a bit long in the end. We were already in the midst of spring but the winter chills were still in the air, working itself out.

When asked what she remembers most about winter, Missy drew the following image:

My child and I chasing down the edge of the MiWay bus that's about to leave us....

Photo by jamie250196

Winter has passed but I really love how Missy captured our mother-daughter tender moments when we take the bus for our ride home.

Methink she's starting to get the hang of using public transport in Canadian winter :-)

And with this image on my head, I'm kinda starting to like winter...

No comments: