Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I "Porkchop" Minecraft!

It seemed only last week I was being nostalgic about my child staying young forever, and now she has ditched playing her Barbies and Kens and have replaced them with Minecraft Steve. How's that for a "wake up, Mommy" call?

I didn't even realise the change had happened until she started asking me if I could gift her Minecraft access on the internet.

Frankly, I don't understand this whole Minecraft thing. I know she builds and breaks down walls, houses, structures. And she's got Steve running around killing livestock and whatever else that looks menacing and delicious on the computer screen. She's also been watching other Youtubers talk and discuss Minecraft tactics, game plans, etc.

To show how much I understood her obsession with the game was, I gifted her an "I Porkchop Minecraft" t-shirt instead.


So, out of gratitude, she named a pig after me.

No comments: