Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Missy's Take On The Reproductive System

One day at the gym, while looking through an advertisement for bad and good posture, Missy decided to give me her take on the reproductive system.

Missy: "Ma, now I know what happens when a mommy is expecting a baby. The baby grows inside the mother's tummy and it starts affecting her back. And her back starts curling. And when she can't take it anymore, the mommy will let the baby out. When the baby is ready to pop out, the baby will just give the mother big kick, then the baby will come out of the mother's tummy."

Okay, so it's not really the greatest of explanations. But it's just really such a cute phase when children try to discover things and how they put it together.

I had Caesarians for both my daughters so it was really easy to tell them where babies come from. Mommy's tummy was cut open to let the baby out. And I have the scar to show for it.

No comments: