Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DSTV Box-Office


With the purchase of our new DSTV HD PVR 2P, came along DSTV Box Office.

Box Office is a new service offered by DSTV where subscribers are offered movie rentals at the comfort of their own home. What this means is that you don't need to visit your local rental video shop to get to watch the latest video releases.
With this new innovation, I am really loving the PVR even more. Which gave me an idea further for possible blog material. I thought I'd preview some of the movies the family rents from time to time. Not that it's gonna be the latest but it will work out to be some sort of review/aftermath analysis. So watch this space!

Like Box Office says, "never miss out on another blockbuster again"! To find out more, visit Box Office.

Disclaimer: Neither DSTV nor Box Office paid me to write this post.

No comments: