Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harbouring A MasterChef In The Making

We have been very interested in the goings-on of MasterChef Australia Season 2 recently and have been keeping up with it.

My hubby was even stoked to create a dish, which he believes is inspired by one of the MasterChef episode. He has dubbed it "Vegetarian Dish" for now for lack of a better description. LOL.

The dish consists of fried eggplants, which was then stir-fried with chillies and spring onions. He seemed very impressed with it although I did not touch it because I don't touch greens.


I think based on the pic, hubby lacks a bit of presentation flair but I think he'll get onto it after a few more episodes of MasterChef Australia :-) I think I'll also have to tweak his choices a bit to include other meat that would be more to my liking...

No comments: