Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weighing In: Week 3 For The Food Diarist

After last week's misadventures in the most havoc fashion, this week promised to be good....or I had hoped to be good anyway. Wanna find out with me? Let's go.

Monday - breakfast - Kellogg's All-Bran flakes with low fat milk and banana
Monday - lunch - brown rice and sauteed sousou (sayote)
Monday - dinner - brown rice and 2 pieces pork steak
Monday - snack - 125g salty snack

I gotta get this salty snack off my system.

Tuesday - no breakfast
Tuesday - lunch - 6pc McNuggets and Oreo McFlurry
Tuesday - snack - 50g salty snack
Tuesday - dinner - brown rice and beef stew (nilaga)

I REALLY gotta get this salty snack off my system.

Wednesday - breakfast - 200g boiled peanuts and Kellogg's All-Bran flakes with low fat milk and banana
Wednesday - lunch - 2minute spicy beef noodles
Wednesday - dinner - 5pcs spicy wings and a fried chicken breast

Thursday - breakfast - 200g boiled peanuts and Kellogg's All-Bran flakes with low fat milk and banana
Thursday - lunch - chicken strips and spicy rice
Thursday - dinner - brown rice and beef stew with tomato sauce (mechado)
Thursday - snack - one mango

Friday - breakfast - Kellogg's All-Bran flakes with low fat milk and banana
Friday - lunch - chicken breast portion with peri-peri potato wedges
Friday - snack - 50g salty snack
Friday - dinner - 4 pieces KFC zinger wings

Saturday - workout - 30mins at the gym (a bit disappointed my step aerobics class was cancelled for the day. Just spent my time on the dread...er, treadmill.)
Saturday - breakfast - 1 scrambled eggs and 4 pcs of luncheon meat with brown rice
Saturday - lunch - 4 medium slices of pizza (2 seafood, 2 supreme meat)
Saturday - snack - 100g salty snack
Satuday - dinner - spaghetti with creamy chicken mushroom sauce

Sunday - breakfast - Kellogg's All-Bran flakes with low fat milk (so bare! horrors of horror. The taste was so bleh!)
Sunday - lunch - spaghetti with creamy chicken mushroom sauce
Sunday - no dinner
Sunday - snack - 100g salty snack (how about that? totally skipped dinner of a meaty substance and decided to go for an unhealthy snack.)

I did not get the chance to workout too much this week as my hubby and I decided to start our kitchen renovation and so most of our free time has been spent sorting out the cupboards.

Looking back, it seems like I only become a bad unhealthy girl when weekend comes along. I'd have to control my weekend eating habits in future.

Onwards with this experiment!

No comments: