Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Novice Blogging - Note #19 (Facebook Presence)

Aside from being a blogger, I am also a Facebook enthusiast. I see a lot of different angles that Facebook could be used for promotion although of course, I am not blind to the pitfalls that go with it.

Nevertheless, it is hard not to think about promoting a blog without utilising one of the most powerful online tools such as Facebook. And so, early on when I started my blog, I’ve decided to create a Facebook page for it.

To create a page, you need to logon to your account on Facebook. Locate the Help Center and search for how to create a page. The step by step guideline is very clear on how to do this.

Once the page is created, you should set up Notes to import your blog. So that each time you post, it is automatically pulled through your page’s Facebook wall.

There is probably a lot more that I could do with my Facebook page but I have not had time to explore. I’ll share as soon as I’ve had more experience on this.

But for now, I hope you have fun creating your Facebook page.

No comments: