Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome 2011

My first post for 2011. Live posting anyway.

I have had some pre-posts last week and thought that I would have the energy and strength to jump right back into the thick of things when I got back from my overseas trip but alas, I was wrong.

Didn't really count on having my tour in the worst winter that Europe has ever encountered. Then when I got back, it was sunny and rainy all at the same time here in South Africa. Spent my New Year aboard the aircraft, watching "Eat, Pray, Love".....

This is not all blogged in a complaining tone. Far from it actually. I had a blast!

Worst winter...bah! It was a winter wonderland for me. Plus, there was no better way to start the year off than with a soul-searching movie with Julia Roberts in the frontline, hahaha.....

Okay, so I have not been feeling the best, what with the cold and flu I got because of the change in weather. This was also the reason I have not started live posting from last week. But with the trip I had, nothing can bring me down. And before you know it, I'll be blogging full steam again.

Welcome 2011.

No comments: