Monday, December 6, 2010

VTT Postcard - Introduction

Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

For the last couple of years, I have not had a proper December vacation. And although I have tried several times to enjoy what little days I’ve been granted during the festive season, somehow the break does not seem long enough. So I vowed that this coming December will be different.

I have made plans to do a Contiki tour this coming month. I have been planning the tour since June this year and now it is a couple of weeks away. I am literally exhilarated! I want the days to fly!

I have dubbed this tour as my “Vanilla Twilight Tour” (VTT) to make it more special and give it more oomph. But at Contiki, it is simply known as the 12-Day European Discovery (Winter) Tour. The tour will cover the following countries: United Kingdom, Belgium (in transit), the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Vatican City, Switzerland and France.

There will be more stories about sightseeing and experiences in upcoming posts. However, there might be a slight delay as I’ll only be able to tell my stories next year when I am back. But don’t worry, I won’t forget a single moment (good or bad). Nothing gets me this excited and not be blogged about!

Unfortunately though, due to some constraints, I am travelling on my own. But I have hubby’s full blessing to go on this trip and I will definitely make it worthwhile.

Gosh, it almost feels like I am taking you all with me on this journey. Blog it all when I get back!

P.S. This is also a Bucket List entry of mine.

No comments: