Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Novice Blogging - Note #11 (Blog Worms)

No real advice today but just sharing a novel idea a friend of mine gave me recently.

My friend had been sick during the first part of the week and so missed some of my blog entries during that time. But as soon as she was well and up, she visited my blog to see what she’d missed. And by the middle of that day had caught up with everything that I had to say :-) (I probably didn’t say enough, haha).

She goes on to tell me that it was starting to feel like an addiction. Much like bookworms who love reading books and just can’t seem to get enough of them, she feels the same way about my posts. She even started calling herself a blogworm.

How about that? I’ve gained a following without even trying too hard.

It’s very easy that if you have beef, you blog and get your say in space. But to get people to read and be interested in what you write...to connect...that’s really something else.

So there it is, no more followers, no more readers....give me blogworms any day!

1 comment:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

hehe oo nga noh! It's hard to maintain readers! But if you post a good topic you will earn a lot of readers.
xoxo
MrsM