Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Novice Blogging - Note #7

As mentioned in the previous week, I was trying to schedule my posts on Blogger. Or to better rephrase, pre-determine when the posts publish. This is especially ideal for me as I just found out that creative juices don’t necessarily flow 8 to 5 around here.

To pre-post, create your post under New Post. And then, underneath the text box, click on Post Options. On the right hand side of the dropped down box, where it has a choice of Post Date and Time – Automatic or Scheduled At, select the second option and input the date and time you want the post to publish. (Don’t you feel somewhat like Doc and Marty McFly having a bit of your Back to the Future?)


This should give you a bit more planning with regards your posts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love this option. I write posts when I'm well-rested and post them when I'm sleep-deprived (they make so much more sense that way!)

Christina said...

Pre-posting is such a great option!