Thursday, August 26, 2010

Novice Blogging - Note #2

Well, well....not much has been added to "beautify" the site since my last post about novice blogging. But one of the nice things I've found recently to incorporate, after accidentally clicking on one, was to include an online signature on my posts. It just gives a more natural and personal feel to the whole blogging thing. See my signature (or what I finally settled with) below at the end of the post...
I've designed mine using My Live Signature (http://www.mylivesignature.com/). They have quite a few signature samples and the best part, of course, is that it's simple and free.
If you're a novice blogger like me, have a try and go get yourself one!

3 comments:

Chris said...

hello mj, i would like to grab your badge :) i will put it on chris chronicles http://www.chrischronicles.com :)

by the way, nice signature!

Sara Louise said...

It's the same site that I used to get mine! And you're right, it does add a nice little something to the posts :-)

MJ Rodriguez said...

@chris - welcome to my blog! and here i though i was the only one reading my posts, haha! feel free to grab my badge and thanks for the support :-)

@sara louise - thanks for the visit! come back anytime.